5.15.2008

the isle of patmos, greece

patmos was really beautiful. it was part of our meditteranean cruise.

we got to visit saint john's grotto and peruse around the beautiful island. our sensible walking shoes
gorgeous, right?
highlights:
-when we went into a little cafe and asked if they had gyros (a quintessentially greek food), the lady there said, "we don't have food, just sandwiches!" hehehehe
-st john's grotto and monastery
-a little girl overlooking patmos saying, "que bella... bellisima!!"
-we went to an internet cafe and changed our relationship statuses on facebook to "married"

blogged june 17, 2010

7 comments:

Bruce F. Card said...

Hello, beautiful pic's, beautiful young couple. I am studying the Bible, (for my whole life) and wanted to see the Isle where St John was when he had the vision of the book of Revelation. The (beloved disciple) only one to die a natural death. By the way, America IS Rev.17-18. Please see my site,,, sez33.com>

Bruce F. Card said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce F. Card said...

Hello, beautiful pic's, beautiful young couple. I am studying the Bible, (for my whole life) and wanted to see the Isle where St John was when he had the vision of the book of Revelation. The (beloved disciple) only one to die a natural death. By the way, America IS Rev.17-18. Please see my site,,, sez33.com>

Bruce F. Card said...

Hello, beautiful pic's, beautiful young couple. I am studying the Bible, (for my whole life) and wanted to see the Isle where St John was when he had the vision of the book of Revelation. The (beloved disciple) only one to die a natural death. By the way, America IS Rev.17-18. Please see my site,,, sez33.com>

Bruce F. Card said...

Hello, beautiful pic's, beautiful young couple. I am studying the Bible, (for my whole life) and wanted to see the Isle where St John was when he had the vision of the book of Revelation. The (beloved disciple) only one to die a natural death. By the way, America IS Rev.17-18. Please see my site,,, sez33.com>

Bruce F. Card said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce F. Card said...

Hello, beautiful pic's, beautiful young couple. I am studying the Bible, (for my whole life) and wanted to see the Isle where St John was when he had the vision of the book of Revelation. The (beloved disciple) only one to die a natural death. By the way, America IS Rev.17-18. Please see my site,,, sez33.com>