8.06.2009

aren't sisters lovely?

it's shayna's birthday today! she's my sister :)

thanks for being such a good sisterfriend
thanks for chatting with me and calling me "the lady"
thanks for remembering the movies i quote
thanks for thinking i'm funny [sometimes]
thanks for buying a boba smoothie for me that one time
thanks for being a really talented graphic designer
thanks for marrying eric because he's dreamy
thanks for all those nice things you do and say
thanks, thanks... and have a lovely birthday, please.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

A-dorable! Happy Birthday to Sis!

You're so lucky, I always wanted a sister to share stuff with.

Beeeautiful post!

our little love nest said...

So homesick for my sister now. What a cute photo and post! xoxo

Rose Red said...

You both have the same beautiful blue eyes.

7upkels said...

that is such a cute picture, and such a cute list of 'thank you's'.
happy birthday to shayna!

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

O you make me miss my sisters they are 2000 miles away. Ahhh.

Happy Birthday to her!

Fawn said...

Yay for sisters! i love my sister a whole lot too :)

Shanna Suburbia said...

Aww, what a cute sisterly picture! Happy birthday, sisterfriend!

Little Miss Tiara said...

YAY! Happy birthday! I love birthdays! Haha... I have no sister and brother is just different (I can't borrow his dress-for he has none, lol)

so happy happy birthday for your sister! :D

kathleen said...

I love this, but it makes me miss my sister soo much!