8.05.2009

can't forget the butterflies

there is an absolutely lovely butterfly exhibit at the national museum of natural history [smithsonian].
i got to visit for freeeee (ha, have you guessed yet that i love things for free?) while my mom and aunt were visiting. flutter, flutter
i love these butterflies stocking up on potassium and vitamin C.i was sooooo jealous this yellow butterfly landed on my mom (just above her bag). see how my mom is concentrating really hard not to move. hehehuge moth!this little girl was humming little songs to the butterflies. she must've known something we didn't. don't you just love butterflies? thanks mother nature!

7 comments:

our little love nest said...

I love butterfly exhibits and free fun! So pretty and fun to watch. xoxo

Rose Red said...

I love butterflies, they are magical.

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

O yes I love butterflies, your luck Mom!

Tina Tarnoff said...

love love love the butterflies! oh how I would love to visit that exhibit!

Sarah said...

Ditto Tina! This would be incredible to see in person. The pictures are great!

Farah said...

I love butterflies too!! and its got a special meaning for me and boypren. =)

Red Boots said...

We've got nasturtiums growing on our balcony, and the butterflies love them. I love sitting and watching them go about their business. x