8.25.2009

prepare yourself: baby edition

so we got back from utah late last night. late.

we're sooo glad we were able to go. even though it was such a short trip, we got to be with some of our favorite people--- and definitely our favorite babies!! even though my oldest niece is almost 5, i still see them all as babies. new baby paige on the left with her mom and new baby jane on the right with me :)
ben and paige getting to know each other
all the kids on their matching attire. aren't they so adorable?!! oh, i am the proudest aunt!!

brooklyn, paige, addyson, paul, annie, sam & jane
the newest little ladies: paige & jane
addyson was born in january of this year. we are so happy to have all these little ladies join our family!


oooo i could get all ooogly-googly over these kids all day long!

hope you had a good weekend, i've missed you!

6 comments:

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

O my that looks amazing!

Such sweet faces, I love the picture of all the babies matching together.

Ahh. I love babies!

kELLO! said...

i love the name jane :) so classic!
that picture when they're all matchy matchy is ADORABLE!

Rose Red said...

They are sooo cute. Are you guys felling the pressure now?

our little love nest said...

Oh my goodness...they all look like adorable dolls. Too cute. Missed ya. Sorry I didn't go on line till tonight. xo

Saskia said...

Aww, they're so sweet!!! Those Addyson cheeks, aww!

Saskia x

Sarah said...

awww, adorable! Sounds like you had a great time! I'm so glad!