8.27.2009

the west's best

the west's best burger: in n out. have you had it? mmmmmok so I might have withheld this polaroid from you yesterday. but that's because it was taken in las vegas.
when ben & i were dating (and even when we weren't) i always wrote him a note on my in n out receipts. mostly to brag about the awesome meal i just had :) so i wrote him a note on saturday at in n out.
it really has never tasted so good.
vanilla shake. i live for it.

dear in n out,
you are the west's best.
stay sweet, never change. see you next year! (hehe or in december :))
love,
em
xxxx

9 comments:

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

ahh nostalgia, of living in Los Angeles.... Thanks for the trip this morning.

I only get In N Out at Christmas... (:

Rose Red said...

I love In n Out. They are by far the best burgers and fries in the world. There are two in Bakersfield :)

emily said...

jealous...

Saskia said...

Never have I experienced an In N Out.

I would love to though! One day... when Mr B takes me to the US!

Saskia x

Little Miss Tiara said...

omg, that looks totally yumm.. =0 never had it, should try it one day, but then. we don't really have them here, maybe later when I visit US ;d

*Lesli* said...

those burgers look delish :) thanks for your comments on my blog. It's much appreciated. I enjoy yours immensely!
xoxo

our little love nest said...

Super jealous!

7upkels said...

yes. in-n-out = amazingness. and they're building one just 5 minutes up the street from me!!! yay!!!

Shannon said...

I could totes go for a double double with grilled onions right about now. yum. yum. yum. So jealous.