9.02.2009

ben made me dinner and yummies

my first day of school was nothing short of lovely... especially at the end of it all, ben made me dinner. and yummies. i came home to rack of lamb for dinner and from-scratch chocolate cake [with peanut butter frosting] for dessert. wow, blow my socks off, wow.


we also drank a little sparkling apple cider. we're not alcohol drinkers...and we noticed something a little different about this non-alcoholic drink. it was a little out of date. here we are, trying to make our "drunk" face :)reaping the benefits of the peanut butter frosting... mmm do you ever lick the beaters after making the frosting? i always sneak some ;)
he wrote me a little message in the frosting... ahhh isn't he so cute?!!? he really made my day. my hubs is the best.

have a sneak-some-frosting sort of day ;)

9 comments:

Little Miss Tiara said...

omg, those were sweet! especially the last one, of course. I envy you! And haha at your drunk faces =d

Rose Red said...

What a sweetie, your a lucky girl. I'm glad your fist day went well.

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

What a great guy! I love it when my husband cooks for me... o peanutbutter frosting. So good!

(:

our little love nest said...

Love it!! (the drunk photo is the best...especially the slightly crossed eyes of Ben's) xoxo

Red Boots said...

Peanut butter frosting? I didn't know you could do such things, but it sounds yum! Your boyfriend is such a sweetheart, cooking such yum-ness!

7upkels said...

wow.my future husband better do the same thing for me!! esp because i can't cook!! how cute!!

Kristin said...

Peanut butter frosting would hit the spot right about now!

Sarah said...

adorable!

LENORENEVERMORE said...

you both are so adorable!
He's a keeper!!
This post warms my heart~

SWEET*