9.30.2009

constant daydreams

remember how i tend to daydream? i'm always thinking of things i'd rather be doing...

like right now, i'd much rather be at home, cuddling with my lover than sitting at work, on my lunch break, studying and eating and blogging, all at the same time.
maybe it's the crisp fall weather, but i just need a little refresher.

i'm daydreaming about the weekend, about family, about friends, about a possible trip we are taking next weekend.
i'm daydreaming (or rather, remembering) 5 years ago today when my oldest niece was born. time flies.
i'm daydreaming about good comfort food and about desserts.
i'm daydreaming about italy and the peace that i feel when i'm there.
i'm daydreaming about the holidays and the relaxation of being home with family and loved ones.

what are you daydreaming about?
send me your list of daydreams [with a photo, preferably to emily.dc67@gmail.com] and i will post it!

xo,

em

10 comments:

LENORENEVERMORE said...

I love to daydream too...but simply just too busy these days to do just that. Well this post got me thinking, correction; daydreaming for sure! I'm daydreaming of a wonderful new kitchen...bigger & better! ;)

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

I'm daydreaming too... of not being in a cubicle but outside playing in the leaves with my kiddos.

I'll send you some daydream photos tonight!

kELLO! said...

i've found myself daydreaming about our trip to greece coming up in 35 days! eik!
and dreaming about sushi. (even though we had it last night. i've been craving it like crazzzy lately!)

Courtney said...

I want to be in Italy on a sea foam green Vespa...RIGHT NOW!

Sounds like bliss to me!

Rose Red said...

I have been so drawn to sea foam and robins egg blue lately.

I will send you my list later today. Great idea!

olivia rae said...

oooh loved this. wish i was in italy on a vespa too, sounds perfect...

Nicole Marie said...

i daydream about living on the italian coast too! or anywhere european really!

becks said...

hullooo emily! Ahh.. i'm back:) And i've changed blog adds! the old one is now defunct.

I daydream about:
-Owning an icecream shop
-Having a hot bod. hahaha.
-Taking a huge umbrella, jumping off the 3rd storey off my house and sailing all the way down like mary poppins.
-Owning one fish (in a round glass bowl with one strand of seaweed), one bunny and one dachshund.

Tina Tarnoff said...

gosh, I daydream so much it would take all of your blog space! I like daydreaming about places I'll visit with my husband, about food :), my art and pieces I want to create... about beeing a better person. xoxo

Leah said...

I love to daydream... it is one of my favorite activities. I'll create my list soon and email you. Thanks for initiating this post.