9.06.2009

ode to my cabin

most labor day weekends my family ends up at our cabin in idaho.
but not this labor day...

i've been feeling a little sad about it and i even dreamt about it last night--- so now i get to bambard you with photos of my cabin. here is my little ode...cascade lake...
boat rides
the back of the lovely cabin
sunshine on the sparkling water
my dad's bliss: driving the boat
strolls down day star lane
a few years back there were forest fires across the lake... it made for gorgeous photos
why do we leave this place?
one of my absolute favorites


hope you're having a wonderful weekend...

7 comments:

*Lesli* said...

That great photos! I'm kinda jealous that I don't have a cabin to escape to :)

*Lesli* said...

That great photos! I'm kinda jealous that I don't have a cabin to escape to :)

Rose Red said...

So pretty. My dad lives in Montana by the Idaho border. It is so beautiful there. Sometimes I think I want to live in the country.

Jocelyn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I can see why you love it:-)

becks said...

oh.. what a gorgeous place! That looks like such a cosy cabin. don't worry there's always labour day next year!

Kristin said...

That looks heavenly. What a gorgeous place!

Crystal Ball said...

Wow, what wouldn't I give to be there right now? What a relaxing way to spend Labor Day weekend- it's too bad you couldn't spend it there this year.
I hope you're enjoying what's left of Labor Day weekend though.