9.03.2009

scow is my new favorite thing

every thursday the sailing club of washington [scow] does social sails so people can come and try out sailing and LOVE IT! we had such a great time... ben says it's his new favorite thing we've discovered here in dc.
dc is just full of treasures!i love the cantalope & honey dew kayaks
we got to wear awesomely small life jackets :)
ben the sailor--- he did a great job for his first time!!
it was the perfect day for sailing...
thank you maggie (our skipper) and scow !!

dear friends (you know who you are): we wanna go again, so when you can... do come!!

7 comments:

Rose Red said...

They let you sail for free? That is so awesome.

Kristin said...

That sounds like a blast. I learn about super sweet things like this after I move. Grrrrr

SHOKOOFEH said...

wow it looks fun!
and these are really lovely Polaroids!

:)
xo

Little Miss Tiara said...

=O the sailing looks so fun! And I love the pictures you took! :D I hope I can join it too someday. I've never done something like sailing before.

Crystal Ball said...

What a fun adventure! I've never been sailing but I can't wait to do so. I really like how the lighting is so warm in your photographs.

*Lesli* said...

ja-helous....
looks like tons of fun! Have a lovely weekend :)

Jeniffer said...

i would also like to go sailing.. i love traveling and adventure