10.20.2009

snap & matchbox

in the last couple weeks, i've been to two great restaurants here in dc--- with two different lovely friends of mine. this is snap in georgetown. a cute little crêperie with the best boba smoothies in dc!!
i do love anything bright green [the entrance of snap]. i wore my pink scarf for about a week and a half for breast cancer awareness month {october}.
i also went to matchbox for the second time. pizza with arugula is so delicious!

try any good restaurants lately?
xo,

em

10 comments:

olivia rae said...

that looks SO good! i absolutely love georgetown! wouldn't mind living there one day!

Paulina said...

My fam lives in DC and I went to college up there so I have a deep love for that area. One of my fave restaurants in georgetown is Cafe La Ruche, a little french restaurant with a great little outdoor dinning area.

although I must say, i've never tried those restaurants you have ate at and they look amazing!!!!!

*Lesli* said...

those places look so yum! i love unique little places!

Rose Red said...

Great pics! You are so cute! I wish there were cute little places to eat here.

p.s. we are hopefully moving around christmas. we were supposed to move at the end of the summer but it was delayed a bit.

Jocelyn said...

that pizza looks so yummy! very cute places to eat...especially loving that green building:-)

Shanna Suburbia said...

I just now saw that you have a food blog of your own! I can't seem to stop reading food blogs -- they are so addicting!

Farah said...

eeek I love the bright green walls! so pretty! and its really sweet of you to wear your pink scarf for the breast cancer awareness.

Farah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

I totally love going out to trendy little restaurants!

Red Boots said...

Oh my, these places look really special! I am green with envy - Edinburgh isn't quite so cosmopolitan. x