11.05.2009

i survived!

i almost... almost thought about neglecting the blog world a little longer.

almost.

but i'm back. school this week was a little crazier than usual. it ended on a high note that drove me to one of my guilty pleasures. a tv show that i love to watch only because i would love to have the unrealistic salary where i can wear perfect clothing all of the time.

but really i just love sitting around with a bunch of women and chewing the fat about our views. i love dc. and well...
i love shoes?

you wouldn't know it, since i dress like an 8 year old... but i do have a problem whenever i go to nordstrom, i go straight for the shoes.

so. happy guy fawkes day

and happy thursday.

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Happy Guy Fawkes day to you too!

Glad to see you back here (:

x

Paulina said...

Hope school is going well!!!!! (oh and I am obsessed with the shoes section in nordstrom!)

Courtney said...

Welcome back!

I too love shoes...since Stone is not the tallest bloke around I tend to shy away from heels, but I do love how sassy they look when I wear them!!!

*Lesli* said...

are those your shoes? i wouldn't have guessed that you have all those heels! i heart shoes too and i need new ones.

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Those are beautiful shoes, ahhh sex and the city is my fashion guilty pleasure. Reruns used to come on everynight then it got replaced with Rosanne.
Perhaps someone found it funny to cross such a large spectrum!

Hope you are well, friend!

Rose Red said...

I love shoes, well mostly boots. I have so many pairs, but I'm always wanting more.

Gustogirl said...

I love shoes too!! I can't wear very high heels though(wish I could!). I am too tall!

Crystal Ball said...

I remember going to Nordstorm and browsing through the gorgeous rows of shoes. It's too bad that there the nearest Nordstorm is too far for me to go more often.
Glad to hear you're back!

nicole addison said...

shoessss! ah cannot get enough:) that picture rocks, ps. happy weekend dear!

Mandy said...

I love shoes too... And sitting around with a bunch of women.

Mi piace!

Nicole Marie said...

hope this next week is calmer!

Elizabeth said...

Those heels look both painful and amazing :)