11.13.2009

nice & interesting

last night was a nice & interesting night for me. ben and i made yummy soup for dinner and cuddled [nice]. we watched a movie [interesting].
i also received a package from ms rose red--- because some of her things from her shop are on my christmas list [nice].
rosered is so crafty! check out her shop here [nice].

for some reason i was just emotional last night [interesting]. i think it was the movie [interesting].

but: i got to talk to my 4-year-old nephew [nice]. he told me about how on thomas the train the movie there is a green train named emily [nice]. it made me miss him so much [interesting].
i can't wait for the holidays [nice]. i miss my family and friends [nice].

i hope you are well and hope you have a sunny weekend. that's what i hope for!

love love,

em

photos taken with the shake it photo application on my iphone.

9 comments:

Saskia said...

I love Rose Red & her Etsy shop! One day I'm going to spoil myself and make a purchase or two!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Saskia xx

Linds said...

I can't wait for holidays either.

What movie? I'm always up for a good and interesting one :)

We're off to STG, so hopefully it will be sunny. The low in STG is our high in Logan. Lol.

Rose Red said...

I'm glad you liked your stuff. The cards are a prototype. I have a to of vintage wrapping paper and I am trying to think of different ways to use it. Tell me what you think of the cards, which stitching is your favorite, etc.

Have a great weekend.

our little love nest said...

Happy weekend! Love the pretty photo of your package. xoxo

Farah said...

My 4yr old nephew loves thomas the train as well!

Paulina said...

Have a great weekend (and is it totally sad that I know exactly what your four year old nephew is talking about? hehe)

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Love receiving goodies...
Soup+movie with darling hubby sounds so delish!
xo*

Courtney said...

Interestingly enough, I had a nice evening last night too!

Yay for Christmas lists!

Summer (BisforBrown) said...

I love her! I loved when I received her package in the mail! So perfect.