11.20.2009

tiny projects.

i finally finished our picture wall on wednesday. now i can just build it as we process more photos. it seems like a silly project, but it's just one of those things i've been putting off.

i also hope to go shooting this weekend. i got some b&w and color 35mm film for our slr... and i'm excited (but nervous) to use it. i forget how exciting film can be.

other than that i've been sewing and cleaning and i even have a little shelf that i hope to transform this weekend.

what you been working on?

happy friday. enjoy your weekend!!

photo taken with the quadcamera application on my iphone.

10 comments:

Cassandra said...

I've been working on our family book project and finally finished proofreading last night. It's been a long process, but will be oh so worth it!

Saskia said...

I've been trying just to stay on top of the little things... washing up, laundry, tidying...

I'm going to take some film snaps this weekend too :) And get creative with some self-portraits I think.

Happy weekend xxx

Farah said...

Wow you picture wall looks really great! good job emily! =)

pinkmorning said...

how fun! it feels great to finish a project, doesn't it.

Paulina said...

I love your photo wall!!! What a great idea! Have fun shooting this weekend, I too will be shooting a roll of film (so much fun!)

Besides filming I will be doing all sorts of thanksgiving prep work (gah!)

Rose Red said...

What a fun idea. How are you attaching the photos?

ourlittlelovenest said...

Love that picture wall!
We are working in fixing up our home and guest room because my parents whom I haven't seen in 2 years are finally coming for a visit in December! woohoo!
xoxo

missy. said...

i had a photo wall in my first apartment right above my bed. it took up my whole wall and i loved it.

Brittany said...

oh i love this, it looks so good. also, what a great wall color! i've been working on actually developing my photos!

Summer (BisforBrown) said...

i am in love with this! great job!