1.29.2010

this weekend i will...

this weekend i will:

*clean the house (my new goal, to clean it for real each week)
*dream about sunshine and the beach
*hang out with ben--- make food, snuggle and maybe take our cameras out to play
*study, study, study and write a paper (wahoo...)
*go to church and hang out with the cutest little 6 & 7 year olds
*call my family
*home improve in any way i can (we've been doing more with organization and decorating our walls)
*maybe go out on the town, maybe do something new

what are you up to?
i hope you have a great weekend.

love,
em (& ben)


photo taken in provo, utah at diego's tacos w/ the yellow holga.

11 comments:

Courtney said...

I dream about sunshine and the beach almost daily....sigh, summer will be here before we know it!

Have a great weekend!

Linds said...

i'll be moving my life into a new house.

possibly living without a shower for a few days. . . adventure :)

Ro Ro Riot said...

I will be doing lots of homework and visiting teaching. And maybe we'll get Jordan's accordion fixed and he will serenade me with sweet French tunes.

Elizabeth said...

Things on my list this weekend: yoga, hot chocolate, sewing. Sounds like bliss.

Good luck with your home!

sienna said...

studying sounds nice. heaven knows i should get started on some papers. i hope to get some grocery shopping/meal planning done. do our taxes and then maybe a trip to ikea to dream about how we are going to spend our tax return.

abigail said...

hopefully, this weekend I'll kick my friend's fannies at Scrabble. But I should probably clean the house.

Have a great weekend!

Rose Red said...

Sounds like a fun and productive weekend. I will be taking pictures and cleaning, oh yeah and homework.

Crystal Ball said...

I am loving your lomography shots!

I will be spending Sunday in San Francisco taking tons of pictures. I'm so excited!

Good luck with your weekend and have a beautiful one.

Red Boots said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love cleaning my house on a Sunday, so that everything is in order for the start of the week.

I'm working tomorrow (boo), but today's been good, sleeping late, wandering round town, lunch in my favourite restaurant, and later a movie in bed.

Tina Tarnoff said...

Hope your weekend was as you wished it to be!

shayna said...

I love that I'm on your list. *call my family. Thanks for calling, it was nice. I could talk longer, but I'm never sure if it's too long, if I've worn out my welcome...yada yada