1.05.2010

we went sledding with the kiddies

ben gearing up for the long way down.can you see the fear in my face?
i'm a [mostly] fearless snowboarder... but for some reason i got nervous to sled down the hill in spring city. probably because i didn't want to hurt the kiddies. i might have crashed into the snowbank, but after that I just wanted to go again and again!

aren't sam, annie and jane the cutest?!

we had such a good time. everything is so fun with kids, they find joy in the simplest things!!

10 comments:

Saskia said...

Fabulous!!! Loved the photos!! Sledging is so much fun... I loved it as a child *and still do now*!!

Happy new year matey!

Saskia xxx

Rose Red said...

So fun. I wish there would have been more snow in Montana so we could have gone sledding.

7upkels said...

this makes me want to go sledding - very very badly.

cute pictures!

Ro Ro Riot said...

I have a love-hate relationship with sledding. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Are you back in the east?

Red Boots said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! I must admit - I still love sledding (sledging in UK) as much as any kid!

Receli said...

They are adorable!!! That looks like so much fun!

Shokoofeh said...

Aw lovely photos! :)

The Proctor Group said...

Sledding looks like so much fun! Wish we could have stuck around and spent more time with you guys.

Crystal Ball said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish it snowed in Central California.
And you're right, the kids are so cute.

shayna said...

Why? Why? Why? Did I chose to go ice skating instead of sledding? Now no one will know I was there.