2.15.2010

hope you had a lovely valentine's day

since we were in athens, georgia this weekend, we celebrated the fun day o' love with friends. we tried this cute pizza place called transmetropolitan.
i loved it.
the bbq chicken pizza was best. jake with the overly large pizza we are glad we all shared (and you can see adorable elle to the left).enormous slices.
shevaun & i. it was so good to be with long lost friends again!!it was really fun.

what i love today:
1/ ben & his perfect hugs
2/ being with friends that we have known for years and feel happy just to be with
3/ relaxing days & naps
4/ little people who are so fun and happy about life (little 2-year-old elle: more on her, later)
5/ great conversations with ben. and with lovely friends.
6/ discovering new towns and places (i have loved our trip down south)

14 comments:

Saskia said...

Sounds like a PERFECT weekend!! Just perfect for Valentine's :)

Saskia xx

PS that mozerella and tomato salad looks so mouthwateringly good...

shayna said...

But what about the peaches?

Linds said...

i love LOVE. and love being with good friends and good food.

naps are high on my list of awesomeness lately. throw in a little puppy to cuddle with and you've found my latest hobby :)

i love you.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Lovely list!
I seldom see a square pizza!
Great new week~
xo

Rose Red said...

How fun! I love weekend trips. That pizza and salad look amazing!

Sarah said...

Ahhhhh, Emily, you have the coolest posts. So good to be able to read you again.

That pizza! Yum!

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Looks like you had a beautiful day!

Red Boots said...

The mozzarella and tomato salad looks delicious!! And the pizza so yum! x

communikate. said...

Fun!! Looks like my kind of place!

Elizabeth said...

Jake's face...hilarious.

Little Miss Tiara said...

OH MY GOD! Look at that pizza!!!!!!!! :O

and it's SOOOO BIG!!! Oh my, oh my, oh my!

I'm green with jealousy! I've been craving for pizza since forever! You know, no pizza in the village, now that I am back... I should head to one! :D

kELL and rOED said...

enormous?? more like GINORMOUS!! :)

Peggy said...

She said pizza, Shayna, not peaches. Peaches? You are funny. Those were some big slices of peaches.

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh that pizza!!!