2.08.2010

snow'd in. had a party.

see the snow coming off the roofs?
we had our own little 'bowl party. with yummy food we normally don't eat. mmm :)
i asked ben: who are we rooting for? :)
we used these awesome tumblers i acquired from my office a while back. they are so tacky that they are awesome.
when i came out this morning, our stairs were shoveled (really nice) and this island of snow made me laugh.
dc is like a ghost town today. it's monday morning and well it's only me and another person at my office. in fact, i think we are the only two here in our 13 story building (besides the overly cautious security guard).

happy monday.

11 comments:

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Ahhh crazy the amount of snow you guys have been getting!

Linds said...

yummy food you don't normally eat? we had brownies for breakfast :)

Rose Red said...

Sounds fun! I love tacky things :)

Brittany said...

Oh those tumblers! Love them.

You two are the happiest snowed-in couple!
I have to try really hard to be happy in the snow.
I'm glad you're having fun.

ourlittlelovenest said...

These snowy photos make me homesick!! xo

communikate. said...

oh my! that is a large amount of snow! i'm not going to lie, i'm happy i'm chillin' in the seventies here in az!

p.s. i had to ask my hubs who we were rooting for too! :)

shayna said...

I asked Eric the same thing. I guess we always root for the underdogs. I'm going to need to come to your next 'snowed-in' party.

Nicole Marie said...

so jealous of your snow! its so pretty!!

Elizabeth said...

That snow looks like it's just dripping off the roof...how neat :)

7upkels said...

i don't know if i've ever mentioned it before, but i love dc! i visited a few years ago and decided i wanted to move there one day...now, with all these crazy winter storms and all your snow days, i wish more than anything i was cozy inside my little apartment back east! so jealous! i am glad you made the most of it for me! :)

LENORENEVERMORE said...

I agree...sometimes tacky design can be so fabulous~ so wrong yet so right!! ;)