2.03.2010

wall decor es importante.

remember how i said i wanted to work on home improvements? i have been needing a change with our wall decor--- and i like the results.

a lot.

our photo wall (here) is still growing and i am loving it.
this frame collage wall was inspired by one of our friends, sienna (here).
we love records. and these small colorful ones we got at goodwill for 25 cents each. i heart goodwill.
we both had 2009 desk calendars--- ben's were vintage maps and mine were vintage posters from italy, so i cut out the images and put them up on our wall over exposed film.
i like.

i feel better already.

17 comments:

Courtney said...

well done! well done!....everything looks fabulous!

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

emily! Ahhh love love love your wall decor (my post tomorrow is just about that subject...).

Have a beautiful day!

Jocelyn said...

super cute decor ideas. I heart goodwill too!!!

Ro Ro Riot said...

Ooo. Good ideas. I'm now going to copy them exactly.

Farah said...

I love love love your photo wall! when I have a place of my own I am gona do this also. LOVE IT! xoxo

Linds said...

eeek. this is where i get nervous about our house: decorating.

your records are super fun and i LOVE how they compliment each other and the polos.

good job!

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous work! I love all of it!

Brittany said...

Such beautiful ideas! It looks great.

The Proctor Group said...

Your wall decor looks amazing! You are so talented and not to mention incredibly good looking!

I Think My Tummy Hurts said...

those poster and and map cutouts are soooo bad a$$. also, i love your snow pictures from a few posts back!

Bridget said...

so cute! love your funky decorations.

Receli said...

I love it... esp repurposing the calenders!!

Crystal Ball said...

I really, really love your photo wall! The black frames are absolutely gorgeous.

communikate. said...

all of it is fantastic!!

love the picture wall. we had one in our old house. i've refused to properly decorate our small cottage because i know we won't be here long {i hope.}

dandelion daydream photography said...

oh i like what youve done! i see you have been to cinque terre.. ! so amazing! my favorite was vernazza! and the delicious food we had there! :)

kELLO! said...

i saw that somewhere and i'm going to do that with old post cards in our office. it's going to be our travel room :)

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i love it! the map is so cool too!