3.10.2010

movie & sushi & yogato = long overdue

we saw alice in 3d on friday. friends dina&pat just so happened to have tickets for the same showing :)
and i LOVED it. except for that one part. but it's trivial--- nothing to keep you from going.
we love to see movies but don't do it too often.
we ate sushi at kotobuki on saturday. we used to go there much more often. on saturday it was one of those on-a-whim sort of things and i love those. and i love sushi.
and mr yogato. really, best frozen yogurt ever. kotobuki and mr yogato are classics for us. yummm. read about our last sushi/yogurt date here.

do you think i should apply for a job at mr yogato? because i heart yogurt.

13 comments:

our little love nest said...

This post is making me hungry for frozen yogurt with raspberries in a BIG way! Wish I could say that I went to Alice but I haven't yet. Our eldest daughter went with some of her friends and she loved it. Your photos are always so fun!

Sarah said...

I'm hungry now :) I agree with the above, your photos are so fun!

Sooo glad you liked the movie, you were looking forward to it :)

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious. From the title, I thought yogato was some sort of crazy yoga class. Wrong.

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Apply and eat lots in my honor (:

Rose Red said...

I want to see it, but 3D glasses always give me a headache. What was the one part? I have to know!

shayna said...

Um, there's a little bit of a height difference between you and Ben. I never really noticed.

shayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
7upkels said...

you're looking haaaaaaawt in those glasses. can't wait to see the movie!!

kELLO! said...

i may or may not have licked the screen...

Brittany said...

allliice. i liked it too.
and you're looking glamorous in your 3D glasses, lady.

and i like sushi.
and frozen yogurt.

communikate. said...

yum!! i'm drooling over here!!

p.s. curious about which part you didn't like?

Megan Marie said...

Hearing about sushi always makes me long for the days before kids, just a little. My husband and I used to really enjoy it. Now we're too poor and our kids would cry for McDonalds anyway. :)

cerealjoe said...

Who doesn't heart yogurt? I triple heart it! I less than three it! It's awesome.