3.12.2010

things i've learned this week [4]

  • i get too anxious for exciting things, seriously. too anxious.
  • i want to learn to do SO many things and conquer everything at once (and apparently, ben loves this about me)
  • i can't skip meals because my classes are during meal time. i have to figure out someway to eat and listen at the same time
  • it's about that time when i need to start running again. as inspired by running mommy.
  • there are always a million and a half things that need to be done before i leave on vacation. this time it was a billion and a half
  • just be yourself. it's that simple (??)
  • i'm addicted to email
  • the model for barbies in india is a pale skinned, of indian descent, british film star. hmmm not sure how i feel about this (talked about in contemporary fem theory)
  • i really don't like getting $$$ out of the atm
  • ben and i have a serious case of gypsy feet
p.s. ben and i left for our trip!! i've scheduled some posts for next week and we'll catch ya later :)

7 comments:

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

I am also additcted to email. I'll send you something lovely right now!

Thanks for your weekly learnings it helps me to think about what I'm remembering from the week. (:

kELLO! said...

aaahhh! have fun in the DR! you little gypsies! ;)

shayna said...

Is Gypsy Feet like a bad case of Gangrene?

shayna said...

Is Gypsy Feet like a bad case of Gangrene?

Sarah said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Little Miss Tiara said...

I love emails too! Even them makes me anxious! Lol. And i do too want to learn about anything and everything, lol. I'll get dizzily giddy in the end, hahah

Ro Ro Riot said...

Sometimes when you post things on your blog I think we might be the same person.