4.16.2010

let's talk cameras for a second.

i really like cameras. ok? ya get it.

i've had my eye this little baby for a few months... the mini-ness of it all gets me. and the little instant photos that are not so spendy and rare (like a certain other camera i have...)
what are your thoughts on the cutest of cute instax mini?

yes, i should be focusing on other things right now, but i like to distract myself with fun things.

shayna, i see you rolling your eyes
thanks rhianne for your advice!!

*photo of me taken by me at ben sherman, in soho, new york city

11 comments:

Bridget said...

i think it would be totally cool. cameras are the greatesttttt.

olivia rae said...

i've seen this, and think it looks amazing! although i already have too many cameras that i don't use...

oh well, it's adorable! i say go for it! xo

shayna said...

Woah, where are you? Are you in my apartment?

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

I want one of these too!

Rhianne said...

yeay, get one!

though I just brought some of the new polaroid 600 film... oops :)

our little love nest said...

hehehe...I like Shayna! too funny! I love the little sculptural look of this little camera and that it is instant. I would totally get one if I could. Don would probably shoot me if I got another camera.....aacck! xo

Brittany said...

I think it's so cute! Go for it.

Also, I LOVE that chair.

communikate. said...

uugghh. i've been wanting one of these forever to. i always think about buying one off ebay, but then get sketched out that they come from asia, and i won't get it.

i love the end product with this camera though!

sarahowens said...

Last week I ran a search for pictures on Flickr from this camera. Pretty cool. The effect isn't as pronounced as the Polaroids but I do like them. (I want one too).

Elizabeth said...

Get it. You won't regret it. And how do I know that? It's white and cute!

sienna said...

i also want one. some friends have the larger version and it is really great. so i imagine this is also.