4.06.2010

spontaneous lunch dates last week

we lunched in chinatown. for a greesy chinese fix.
then later in the week ben "forgot" his lunch at home in the morning so i "had" to bring it to him over lunch.
so we visited the postal museum. because we like the post office. most of the time. and we bought a "mystery" bag of used stamps from all over the world. we're excited to do something creative with our new stamp collection.

lunch dates with ben are like a mini vacation in the middle of the day. i love that.

13 comments:

shayna said...

Most of the time.

Cassandra said...

How very sweet!

Megan Marie said...

I didn't know you could buy used stamps! How neat!

Rose Red said...

Fun! Greasy food and a museum, sounds like my kind of date.

MsHark said...

Aww cool! I've been to that museum!

steph
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

Ro Ro Riot said...

I like this story! And I'm intrigued by all those stamps.

Sarah said...

Oh this sounds just perfect!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the stamps, er, I have bags of those myself waiting for something to be done with them.

Bridget said...

love greasy chinese food (sweet and sour chicken, yes please)

and that you guys make impromptu trips to museums.

communikate. said...

The middle of the day dates are the BEST!! You guys know how to party! ;)

Linds said...

you two are ridiculously adorable.

i think stamps are the coolest. i'm excited to see what you create :)

Courtney said...

I see modge podge in your future....

Elizabeth said...

I do not like post offices, but I love it when my box is full! I love the used stamp idea...someone was an enterprising soul :)

Emily Anne said...

I adore this post. And lunch dates. Ooh lunch dates just may be my favourite kind of dates. {At least top 3}. And that picture of you is just BEAUTIFUL. xo