5.10.2010

wedding anniversario #2

happy happy happy happy happy anniversary to us!!

two years ago today, ben and i got married on the most beautiful day of may in 2008. so many lovely things have happened since then--- we've learned so much and each day i love ben even more. marriage just gets better for me. really, i'm not just saying that.

i learn new things about ben everyday and he also teaches me a lot of valuable lessons. things aren't always perfect, but we have learned to help each other and be more patient and loving.

learning. that's a big thing in marriage.

ben and i are a team and we help each other whenever we can. ben is my very best friend... even when i'm not a very nice friend.

thanks my lovely lover, ben.

can't wait to celebrate and eat good food. you're amazing.

see photos of our wedding, here.

17 comments:

sienna said...

wow. time does fly. happy anniversary! you did choose a beautiful day in may to get married and i'm so glad that we got to be there to celebrate with you. you guys are a great example to us of enjoying life and marriage and i agree learning is a great part of marriage. hope you have a great day and celebrate well!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

adorable. It comes fast huh? I honestly can't believe me and Trevor will almost be a year.
You two are adorable, and I love your wedding picks. we have similar taste :)

shayna said...

You crazy love birds. I love celebrating the two of you. Happy day.

communikate. said...

ah.. happy anniversary! :)

Jessica Lynn said...

congrats! I love your wedding pictures.

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Many more years together, growing deeper in love...Congrats!
xo

Adele said...

aw congrats you two! (: wishing you all the happiness in the years to come (: xo

Cassandra said...

and may you have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you!

gorgeous wedding photos...your colors were awesome!

Anna said...

happy anniversary! you guys are so adorable!

Megan Marie said...

oh, happy day! congratulations!

our little love nest said...

Sweetest of wishes for your anniversary!
Enjoy your day!

kELLO! said...

yay! happy for you! we just celebrated our 2 year anni on may 2nd! :) marriage is so much fun- especially with your best friend :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the one of the two of your walking together down the hill...such a sweet couple of kids :)

Saskia said...

Happy anniversary to you both!! I hope you have a most wonderful day reminiscing about your BIG day :)

xx

Brittany said...

congratulaaaatioons! i love your wedding pictures; you look stunning! knowing you two, you will celebrate with style.

Ro Ro Riot said...

YEAH-YA! Happy anniversary! Seeing you yesterday I didn't even have ANY idea. I bet if I'd been looking more closely I'd have seen you glowing.

Courtney said...

That was lovely. Happy Anniversary!

PS: love the photo