6.02.2010

disneyland is magical for all ages

we got to visit disneyland/california adventure parks twice last week. yep, twice. we love that place... isn't it great to just wait in lines and ride fun rides all day long--- even if there aren't any small children around, it's still bundles of fun.

we also got to be with my brother paul and his cute family, wife eunnie & kids paul and paige. they live in southern california so when we departed from the ben family, we went to stay with them for our last days in california.

on saturday when we went to disneyland, little paul was able to ride on space mountain for the first time. he met the height requirement just barely. way exciting.
and on saturday the longest line we waited in was about 15 minutes. the longest line we waited in on monday with ben's family was about 40 minutes and that was the new toy story ride which is TOTALLY AWESOME (and worth it).
other than that we totally scored when it came to waiting in line. which is a big problem at disneyland :)

i think my top favorite rides in no particular order are:
toy story midway mania, space mountain, the matterhorn, soarin' over california and pirates of the caribbean.

do you have any favorites?

17 comments:

Kinsey Michaels said...

Disney land looks like so much fun! It's been awhile since I have been ere, but I want to go back. Fabulous photos!

Receli said...

I love your CA pics!! It makes me sort of jealous!! :)

shayna said...

Twice in one week? I need to hang with you more often.

Nicole Marie said...

i love the buzz light year ride!!!!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

I've been to Disneyworld many many times, but I still haven't been to Disneyland, it's definitely on my list of things to do this summer

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Awesome (:

7upkels said...

this makes my heart hurt. i wish i could go to disneyland this very second!! i'd have to say my all time favorite is (surprise) splash mountain! i went to d.land last december and you could just hop on the ride and i did at least six times! is it strange i want to go on my honeymoon there? i think it is so magical!

Brittany said...

i love your pictures. what a fun family! have i ever told you that disneyland is honestly my favorite place on earth? i loved toy story mania too! it's so fun. but, my family gets in huge buzz lightyear competitions. we know all the secrets.

kELLO! said...

I love that picture of you an the baby. you both are gorgeous!

CoreyandShanda said...

Oh I'm green with envy! I love Disneyland! So fun!!
Pirates & The Haunted Mansion are 2 of my favorites. :)

ahlin said...

ahhhh i love disneyland! it really is [one of] the happiest place on earth! and man you really did score with the line waiting. we used to use a handicap pass and skip the lines. but they dont have those anymore. lame.

um i really like the peter pan ride cause i feel like i'm flying. yeah.

Emma Jade said...

looks like SUCH fun!

Courtney said...

Disney is the best...truly the happiest place on earth!

Jocelyn said...

yea for fun trips to disney with family! your photos look like you had a blast! some day we will take our kiddos to the CA one! I love the pirate ride too!

ben said...

It's interesting that you just happened to crop out your Buzz lightyear astro score. How convenient.

Julia said...

So fun!!! I love disneyland so much.

Megan Marie said...

AWEsome. I like the white roller-coaster in California adventure.