6.08.2010

observatory & boba smoothies: more ca

while still in southern cal--- when we were with my brother, wife and family- we visited the griffith observatory. it was super neat.just watching 500,000 volts of electricity at work.
hollywood. holla.
eunnie (sis-in-law), baby paige (niece) and paul (brother).
observing downtown los angeles.
baby paige sharing her popcorn and a grand vista.
we also traditionally visit old town pasadena and get boba smoothies from noodle world. i think these boba smoothies are the best ever.
paul (brother) and paul (nephew) matching. and little paul chillaxin' in front of the television.

oh what a wonderful time we had. thanks p&e&p&p.

8 comments:

I Think My Tummy Hurts said...

that looks like such a fun time spent with family! also, your niece and nephew are adorable. lucky lucky you!

Saskia said...

Looks like you had a great time! The photo of Paige sharing her popcorn is awesome.

xx

shayna said...

Oh goodness, Paige looks like a little girl. I have got to see her soon. Did baby Paul draw all over his legs?

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

What a sweet little niece and nephew you have! They are truly adorable.

sienna said...

baby paul is hardly a baby anymore. when did that happen? cute family, as usual.

Courtney said...

I love Paige's little pony!!!!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

Great pictures!! I love the Observatory, I'm always hiking there with my bf, it never seems to get old

Carlene said...

Love the observatory. Next time you gotta hike up the other side... theres nothing like getting hot and sweaty in LA! :)