6.04.2010

we like to know the [disneyland] secrets: club 33

there is a club at disneyland... called club 33.

it's a secret club (well, not anymore, i guess).

mr. walt disney created and designed club 33 in order to entertain dignitaries and fancy guests at disneyland. if you ever visit disneyland, club 33 is at 33 royal street, in new orleans square just to the right of the blue bayou restaurant. you can't actually go inside unless you have a membership and a reservation or know someone with a membership and have a reservation.

and just like we got to visit disneyland twice last week... we also got to visit club 33 twice last week. weeeeeeee.

basically what we do at the club is eat. food. which is something we really like to do. so naturally, we really like le club. it's all very vintagey and sort of fancy and you kind of forget you're at disneyland.
both times last week i ordered the roasted chicken with truffled macaroni and cheese. if you ever have the means, eat truffled mac and cheese whenever possible. i am still dreaming about it today.
if you'd like to know more about club 33... here is the unofficial website. peruse.

12 comments:

7upkels said...

wait wait wait!!! you got to go to club 33?! haha - you really have lived my dream. be a part of club 33 and stay in cinderella's castle. that really is so exciting!!

Brittany said...

i'm with kels...you are living the dream lady! i'm so jealous! but thanks for the insider photos! it looks amaaaazzzing.

wishful nals said...

truffled mac + cheese?! looks delish! you two are so cute :) xo!

Caroline said...

What a fun post!! And truffled mac just took mac and cheese to the next level ... YUM!

our little love nest said...

You are both too adorable! Those shots are awesome! Look at you, lady! I am so happy for the two of you, to have built such great memories! xo

Anna said...

aaaa that looks amazing! i love the sparkly chandeliers. places with fancy bathrooms make me so excited haha.

Iva said...

so beautiful!

Happy Friday! Have a great sunny weekend!

ahlin said...

wow you guys are so legit. can we be friends? for reals though.

CoreyandShanda said...

I feel totally cool knowing you...and even cooler that I'm related to you!! :)

Nerdy, I know...but you should do my friends little question blog. I would love to hear your fun answers since I love reading your blog so much.
If you click on my friend Kennan, the link to "5 questions" is on her blog. Try it! :-)

communikate. said...

secret club and mac and cheese? man. that is the happiest place on earth!

shayna said...

I love secret club food. If I'm really nice will you teach me the secret knock?

Rhianne said...

I really want to go to Disney land now, this look delicious :)