7.02.2010

a few dc things that have made me happy this week.

pretty pink sunsets from our window.
this new colorful mural just went up near my office. isn't the bright red dumpster just cute colorful overkill?
these lovely flowers growing outside our front door.
the dc trader joe's has these bags right now. dc + trader joe's = happiest thing ever (for me).


i've learned it's easier to be negative than positive sometimes.

i find myself complaining and complaining sometimes about the same things... so i eventually sound like a broken record (thanks for listening, ben).

so i specifically looked for things this week to make me happy. and it really helped a lot.

so i'm going to try to complain less and take action more. yep. it's going to happen.


and i'm also happy
it's friday.

7 comments:

Peggy said...

what a bright cheery colorful blog. It goes right along with the comments to be more positive. Looking for and surrounding yourself with cheery things helps, the first of which is Ben, of course.
I think I'll paint a mural like that on the side of our house, maybe not.
I think the flowers may be echinacea, what do you think? I love the joe's bag! [and the flower next to it. Happy Friday!

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Happy friday, love!

shayna said...

What about...DC+Trader Joe's+Shayna=happiest thing ever? Try that one on for size.

Rose Red said...

I love these pictures! I'm trying to focus on the positive too.

Em & Gar said...

I concur. I concur. I concur. I concur.

WIsh you were here for the 4th. I do love a good reason for a party!

貴寶 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

MyLittlePhotographs said...

I loveeeee the mural, it's so pretty.