8.10.2010

huckleberry this, huckleberry that

the very lovely kate of communikate is my new favorite person. she sent me a goody bag full of huckleberry candy--- not to mention, my favorite, huckleberry suckers.

the back story is:
when i was 14 and 15 years old my family lived in jackson, wyoming for those summers. and i very quickly became addicted to huckleberry suckers, naturally.

so as soon as kate and her beau, graham moved to jackson for the summer i told her she needed to get huckleberry suckers because they are the best! right? so... she was so so nice to remember this and to send some my way. it really made my week.

thanks bloggy friend, kate. you're great. and first rate.

7 comments:

our little love nest said...

Yum!! Those look so good! Lucky girl! :)

Rose Red said...

I had huckleberry for the first time when my family moved to Montana. I love the jam, yum!

MyLittlePhotographs said...

Ohhh those look yummy, Lucky girl!

kELLO! said...

aw so sweet! :)

communikate. said...

Glad you like them!

p.s.. sorry about the tacky yellow lined note. {not normally my style.} i got to the post office and realized i didn't bring a note card. the post man was kind of enough to give me one! ;)

shayna said...

What? How come I never had a huckleberry sucker? Didn't I live there too?

cerealjoe said...

A friend of mine sent me a couple of those suckers a while back! They're so amazing indeed!