8.06.2010

nighttime. in the mountains. on a lake.

i'm feeling really obsessed with fireworks lately. sparklers are by far the best and roman candles too.
ben and i thought we were going to be the only cool ones bearing fireworks at the cabin but my dad brought some too. he was super excited to share with the little kids.

i love being with the family. the little kiddies are such a bonus. i feel like i know them all so well and i hope that the closeness i feel with them continues. i hope they feel close to me too...

i want to be the cool aunt. how do i maintain this coolness?


not to mention the coolness of sister-shayna. happy birthday sister face.

6 comments:

Rose Red said...

It looks so pretty there. I love the picture of the grandparents. Have a great weekend.

shayna said...

I can't describe to you the giddiness I feel when I see my name on your blog. I honestly look around and say, "did you see that? It's my name?"

kELLO! said...

i want to be a cool aunt so bad! my first niece is coming next month and i'm nervous she isn't going to like me! :/ haha
great pictures. i like the second to last the best.

laden backpack said...

I am like a moth
(any of numerous insects of the order Lepidoptera, generally distinguished from the butterflies by having feathery antennae and by having crepuscular or nocturnal habits) attracted to a flame. love those fireworks and those gang buster pictures of the lake through the trees. keep em coming. u is the one!

Linds said...

lol. i love roman candles-especially when they blow up in your hand :)

p.s. you are definitely a cool aunt. how could you not be?

Courtney said...

always have tasty and fun treats to pass out....and maybe get a pool in your backyard someday