9.22.2010

lobstah food truck date

yes, we waited in line yesterday for lobster rolls. yes we waited for about an hour. yes it was the yummiest lobster concoction i've had. yes, the lobster is from maine.
yes, i'd wait in that line again.

we decided we had good reasons to go... because this week:

was my half birthday (hehe)
will be the 5th anniversary of our first date (!!!)
was last day of summer (i'm ok with that...)

i loved sitting and talking... talking about when we were dating and replaying those first few dates again. It's amazing how much has happened and changed since then.
As much fun as dating was... being married is way funner.

thanks red hook lobster pound.

8 comments:

ben said...

Sooo Gooood! I want to go to there again.

Courtney said...

I just shed a tear looking at that lobster roll....it looks like a little slice of heaven in a basket.

ps: sorry for the dramatics. me (pregnant lady) and food are like peas and carrots as of late....I live to eat!

our little love nest said...

Yum! so jealous! xo

communikate. said...

maine lobster is the best! lucky.

CoreyandShanda said...

Yummmmm...I request that instead of posting pictures of your lovely meals...you overnight me some as well! :)
I love celebrating my half birthday as well...mostly because I share it with fabulous Shayna's actual birthday!
Please send fall thoughts our way...it is still 100+! Boo!

ahlin said...

hooooooly crap that looks good.

sienna said...

so yummy. we also just had the five year anniversary of our first date. what a coincidence. hehe.

MyLittlePhotographs said...

oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing. Food trucks are so fun. We usually follow the sweets truck and the grilled cheese truck in LA