9.01.2010

the wilderness downtown

the wilderness downtown is this fantastic interactive video that i think everyone should try.

i've had arcade fire's, "we used to wait" in my head since i watched this a few days ago.

if you have the means go to the wilderness downtown,
download google chrome
close all other programs
type in your address
and google earth and arcade fire will do the work.

ben and i did this a couple times. and i just really loved it. it's really kind of pretty and it's exciting.

i love exciting stuff.

thanks sister shayna for sharing.

5 comments:

MyLittlePhotographs said...

Hey girly, sorry I'm just getting back to comments now but the size of my pictures through html is 800:) I hope you've had a wonderful week

shayna said...

Oh it just gets me giddy when I see my name in the small print.

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

Ooo fun!

Rose Red said...

My husband and I did ours a few days ago. It just made me love the arcade fire even more.

kELLO! said...

um... i was blown away! that is awesome! definitely going to share! :)