10.12.2010

thrifting in leesburg, virginia

yesterday, ben and i had work off (!!!)

and coincidentally, ben's lovely parents (dave and linda) are in town this week. so we got to spend the day with them. we trekked an hour from the district to leesburg, va.

it's full of antiques stores and some thrift stores (thrift stores are more in my price range).

the best part was being with family and having the day off on a beautiful day.

the second best part was finding 3 skirts and 2 little belts from twice is nice all for $7.
yippee!

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

lucky lucky! sounds like a wonderful way to spend a day!

laden backpack said...

yesterday I worked hard enough to cover for both you and Ben. You are lucky guys. Love the colors and the design of the pics. keep em coming

MyLittlePhotographs said...

Ah! This sounds like my kind of day off. Nothing beats thrifting, I always find so much stuff.

ourlittlelovenest said...

The photo of the colourful ladder thingys is awesome. I so want to go thrift shopping. I love it! Wishing I wasn't broke this week.....ergh. xo

shayna said...

You know twice really is so nice.

kELLO! said...

booyah!

Linds said...

i'm in the market for a new skirt. i wish we had a twice is nice--i'll have to go hunting.

family/days off sounds so refreshing.

communikate. said...

hooray for finds!!

hiven said...

beautiful colours
xx