11.17.2010

nyc scenes without people

madison square park
guggenheim museum. i must say... a very beautiful building. (for freeeee)
hell's kitchen
hell's kitchen
very cute mural in hell's kitchen
midtown shot
hell's kitchen flea market. must have that waffle maker.
must have all these letters for decoration (also hell's kitchen flea market)
i feel a little more love for the nyc subway now that some stations have marquees that tell you when the next train is coming. yippee!
central park on 5th
one of them trump towers
dear nyc,

i like you. let's do it again sometime.
cool? cool.

emily

10 comments:

communikate. said...

you guys had awesome weather.

it's funny that i'm already envious of the blue skies. it's only november. it's going to be a loooong winter here in portland.

shayna said...

Blue skies, smiling at me...nothing but blue skies, do I see?

laden backpack said...

The Guggenheim is an amazing structure. The walkway around the building is all reinforced concrete... naturally that is why I love it. Nice shots of the city. I would love to see you tackle San Francisco sometime....

ahlin said...

maaan i wanna go so baaad....

Peggy said...

You are getting so amazing at this photography thing. 700 something 9th Ave. I don't think I have been to Hell's Kitchen, but I have visited Hell. It's in the Caribbean and fun to send a postcard from.

Dawn said...

These were GREAT!
I am now wanting to visit there sometime more than SOON!
That flea market is where I want to be.......

ben said...

I spy a person in one of these pictures

Linka said...

Love your photos!

kELLO! said...

guggenheim. that's fun to say. ;)

(francisco)

Linds said...

i spy the person too :)

that was a fun game.