1.19.2011

regarding the new header (aka my talented sister)

lovely sister shayna was kind enough to put together a new header (and side tabs) for the blog.

she is a very talented graphic designer, as you can tell. i told her what my vision for the header was and i got it. it was that simple.

just wanted to post this "fyi" because i like to brag about the talented people i know and also because several people have commented on the new header.

and also just to let you know, i know someone who might be able to help you with your next header remodel...

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

she did a most FANTASTIC job!

ahlin said...

i totally love it.

Rosie Riot said...

Very whimsical.

shayna said...

Ah, you say the sweetest things.

Peggy said...

I tell you, that sister of yours is really talented. And she can cook and make you laugh too.

Adele said...

i like it! it's so funny because that's probably me as well...having to stand on a pile of books just to be the same height as ian (; xo

Abigail Shaw said...

Your header was actually the first thing that caught my eye about your blog (which I suppose is kind of the point...). It's very sweet, reminds me of the original cover of The Time Traveler's Wife. :)