2.07.2011

why the bowl is super [the food and the ads]

what could be better? fun food that we don't normally eat and awesome tv ads?
don't worry, we also had hilary over (ben's brother's girlfriend) so we had some help with the food.

ben was happy the packers won. i was happy he was happy. and that's that.

did you watch?

some of my favorite ads...
chrysler's "imported from detroit" (probably because i felt so emotional about detroit when we visited in october)
volkswagen's "the force" (self explanatorily cute)
teleflora's "nice rack" (it's hilarious, ok?)
bridgestone's "carma" (cutest little beaver)

yep.

11 comments:

wishful nals said...

i agree! the commercials and food is where it's at. the beaver commercial was too cute.

thobeka said...

that food looks gooood!! thanks for stopping by :)

lydia. said...

the food looks so good! yum! :)

Kim said...

i loved the vw commercial too -- and the doritos pug one. :)

Brittany said...

It's all about the food. Confession: I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I feel like that makes me unAmerican, but I'm really totally fine with it.

That picture of you and Ben is so so cute.

communikate. said...

yep. i loved the VW ad as well.

i can't help but love beer ads as well. i about died when the cowboys in the saloon started singing tiny dancer.

Miss Bear said...

Oh that little Darth was so stinkin' cute!! The teleflora was also fabulous!
It was a fun thing to share my birthday with...you can't go wrong with family, laughs, and yummy food!! :)

Megan said...

I played in the woods instead of watching the Superbowl this year, but I made a special trip to my neighbors Superbowl party beforehand for the food. Mmmmm good. I love all the dips and cheeses people come up with. Yours look delish!

Kimberly Geneviève said...

yeah, I think the best thing about super bowl is definitely the food!! a good excuse to PIGOUT!

shayna said...

Damn it. I forgot those pigs in a blanket. Your food looks like the best.

whimsy said...

we went up to husbands grandparents right when the superbowl was on. he is the football fanatic and did not even care to watch it...bah! the superbowl is the one football game i love! the commercials are the best!!