3.28.2011

pinit. pinterest. interested?

have you experienced the pinning fun of pinterest?at first... I asked my sister, shayna... what is it? I just didn't get it. I felt like an old lady who doesn't know how to type an email. not a good feeling.

but then shayna explained it to me a couple times... it's a place to bookmark all your favorite things.

super. so now I love it. it allows me to keep track of all the beautiful things I see on blogs and other internets nooks.

yet another fun thing to distract myself with.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I use and love pinterest, not sure how I was able to keep track of all the amazing things on the interweb before it came around!

Lauren said...

what?!?! i must check this out pronto!

Patricia said...

I've heard of it and wanted to use it. I requested an invite from them but haven't heard anything, so I guess I'm wait listed? So sad.

shayna said...

Pin it, tape it, fold it, store it, send it, crumble it, throw it, love it.

Receli said...

That is such a great idea!

Peggy said...

Okay, I'm lost. Maybe we can do a tutorial.

kELLO! said...

i haven't done it yet- i guess i'm still like you asking your sister, "what is it?" except, i know what it is- i just don't go exploring. it only hurts me to "keep" things that i'll never be able to have :(
ha

whimsy said...

oh dear, i love this! i saw this on another friends blog! i totally want to do it! wanna teach me?
ps, love following your blog!

tvmom said...

love love love pintrest! i can't stop pinning!

Linds said...

i get confused and overstimulated looking at all of the pretty photos. i'm still learning.

p.s. that rice krispie cake is what i'm thinking of doing for van's bday.