5.17.2011

celebration chesapeake crabs

yes i wore my medal.
still wearing my medal (with my sisters here).
i didn't have many events or food planned for graduation planned up until a day or two before

EXCEPT

i knew i wanted to get maryland blue crabs on the chesapeake bay (they turn the orange-red color when they are steamed). because it's such a dc area thing that is original and special and delicious. who doesn't want to celebrate a master's degree with greasy food?

also it's fun because it's an interactive meal... like you feel like you are getting a lot for what you paid for. or something.

isn't my embarrassingly cheesy master's medal rockin'?

6 comments:

shayna said...

Ra ree roo roo. CRABS!! Does that joke ever get old?

laden backpack said...

This looks like quite the celebration. Congrats on a job well
done, you certainly deserve a medal for your efforts. Wowie!!!

mrs. autumn said...

When I finish my masters...I will probably wear it everywhere too.

my first giveaway :)

Caroline said...

WOW .. congrats!!! And that crab looks amazing. Again, way to go. XO!

Maggy said...

how FUN! congrats!

Erica said...

those crabs look delish! I'm a fellow DC blogger and stumbled across your cute blog and can't get enough!