5.08.2012

a building covered in vines.

a building covered in vines // one of my frequented subway stationsred rooster (yumm) // garden :)
east river // harlem from metro north train tracks

last week...

we hung with our friends, more specifically, lovely tony who visited from utah.

ben had his reading week before finals (yes law students get a whole week). so much studying. the end is near...

we sushied and ice creamed in the east village, with one of our favorite people, nathan. nathan is one the reasons i am grateful for my place of work, so glad i know him and sit next to him.

i went to a dog park on the east river to meet up with some friends, some friends who have two little dogs. i now understand why they love their dogs so much because they are SO CUTE. if only we were responsible enough to own a dog and/or if only we had time so the dog would not be neglected...

ben was super supportive and patient and helped me find a dress for an upcoming event (found it at century 21). we wandered around the uws and discovered one of our very favorite italian (from italy) places finally opened. we are going on friday!

3 comments:

shayna said...

Sometimes the 'all lowercase' can be super confusing. I mean, I've lived and been to New York quite a few times and had never wandered around the "uws." And then I figured it out...I lived in the "uws."

laden backpack said...

All I know is ewes. This whole thing confuses me

Peggy said...

I got it. I finally got it! Upper West Side - for anyone who is still confused. I thought maybe it was university of washington state [if there is such]

Em! I am so glad you found a dress for the party. I am anxious to see it!