8.07.2012

no plans, just hanging.

just me, hannah and a strawberry
before and after the surprise party, we were with our grrrreat friends robbie + hannah.

the ladies matched, the men matched
smoothie
the smithsonian american art museum (the art of video games - ben's interested!)
zaytinya - one of our very favorites for lunch - had a flat bread that tasted like christmas
more museum
good stuff eatery for an exceptional (new) milkshake
olympic watching (and cheering with strangers)
party time
excellent
walk around the hill, eastern market
taylor gourmet
and then a bus home

sometimes you don't really have to have a plan to hang with friends. you just hang. and love it.

5 comments:

communikate. said...

You guys look so great all tan and well traveled for the summer. I wish I could say the same for myself. My skin is shockingly white and ashen from my lack of sun exposure this year. What can I say? Heat=swollen feet. Not cute.

shayna said...

Couple dating, couple dating.

hanner said...

COOL HAIR HANNER

hanner said...

HEART HANDS

Katie said...

Your haircut is looking super adorable these days! Love the bangs!