11.25.2012

do you sort of feel like we always have visitors?





do you sort of feel like we are either other of town or in town with visitors? i feel that way.

but. i feel lucky to have so many nice people in our lives to share the city with. such a pretty city. and sometimes it's when visitors are here that i see the city through different eyes - like there is more to see and i somehow appreciate it more. the beautiful exteriors and interiors of buildings. it doesn't get old.

ben's sister, katie and katie's friend, amy came to stay with us last week. and we saw a lot of beautiful things together.
and ate a lot of beautiful things.

typical. 

6 comments:

shayna said...

You should start charging for your tour services. I know people would pay for it. It's a one of a kind experience. You're a one of a kind girl.

EunnieProctor said...

You do get lots and lots of visitors. Hopefully, I can be one of those visitors soon.

suzie said...

Yes that is exactly how I feel--but you guys live the city so well. You appreciate it like it should be appreciated!

Peggy said...

Oh, Katie is so darling and sparkly. I know it is always so fun to have her there. I just love Katie.

Linds said...

You're very hospitable. That's why we all love coming back to see you. To be honest-I'd come and visit you anywhere. True story.

Katie said...

I always love seeing the city with you!