2.28.2013

pressed.

IMG_5784 IMG_5780
if you know me in real life, you know that i recently learned to use a letterpress. my friend taught me at a local studio (in hipster williamsburg, brooklyn) just in time to press our holiday cards.

i think the art of letterpressing is beautiful and i love to know how it works and appreciate the process a whole lot. it's hard to do! and takes a lot of time, precision, attention to detail. i hope to start pressing many many more things.

and as always, thanks to shayna sister for designing the card. it's perfectly put together.

6 comments:

shayna said...

Too nice, too nice. Sisters Forever!! p.s. let's start a business together.

laden backpack said...

I will be your first customer, you can letter press my card. love it

Peggy said...

That was a lot to fit onto one small card and you did it brilliantly!

sienna said...

it was a lovely card. and a lovely design too. what a great new skill to learn!

Miss Bear said...

I have a small letter press thing...I still have yet to master it. I could never do something as fabulous! Loved that card! :)

Linds said...

What is your future sister business called? I'm so in full support of this collaboration. Well done!